Have you ever been embarrassed to show your smile because of missing teeth? You’re not alone! Millions of Americans feel just like you! To be exact, about 178 million Americans are missing one tooth, while another 40 million Americans are missing all of their teeth. That’s a lot of people who are embarrassed to smile, but they don’t have to be and neither do you!
There’s a way to improve your smile, confidence, and your oral health with dental implants in Hartford CT.
What are Dental Implants?
Made of titanium, dental implants are a replacement tooth root that provides a strong fixed foundation for your permanent replacement teeth. The titanium posts are surgically implanted into your upper or lower jaws for the restoration of your smile.
What Can Dental Implants Improve?
- Appearance – Implants are designed to look and feel like your natural teeth.
- Speech – Missing teeth or temporary dentures can actually cause you to slur your words. With dental implants, you don’t have to worry about dentures slipping or missing teeth causing these problems.
- Comfort – Dentures can be uncomfortable due to poor fit. With implants, you don’t have to worry about poor fit or being uncomfortable. They’re the next best thing to your natural teeth.
- Eating Easier – Missing teeth can actually make it difficult to chew the foods you love. Avoiding foods you can’t chew can cause nutritional deficiencies. Dental implants restore your ability to properly chew and allow you to eat the foods you need and love.
- Self-Esteem – Dental Implants give you the confidence you need to start smiling again.
- Oral Health – Missing teeth can cause deterioration of the jawbone. Implants stop the weakening of the jawbone and deterioration by regenerating bone and improving your oral health.
If you’re in need of dental implants Hartford CT area contact Hospital Dental Group at 860-524-5194
Related Tags: Dental Implants Hartford CT | Implant Dentistry