When it comes to missing one or more teeth there are a few options to fill in the gap. But, not all options are created equal. If you are looking for strength, durability, and a more fixed natural option then consider the dental implants Hartford CT residents rely on.
Experience these 5 Benefits With Dental Implants
How can the millions of Americans who are suffering from one or more missing teeth benefit from dental implants? Below are just a few ways implant dentistry benefits those with missing teeth.
- Confidence In Your Smile – With dental implants, being embarrassed by your smile is a thing of the past. Opting out of social events, avoiding pictures with friends and family, and trying to avoid smiling will no longer be cause for concern. Your missing tooth is replaced with a permanent more natural looking tooth allowing you to smile with confidence.
- Protect and Restore Your Jawbone – Having missing teeth isn’t just an aesthetic disadvantage it’s also a huge disadvantage to your jawbone health. When one or more teeth are missing this can weaken the jawbone and cause bone loss. Not only do dental implants protect your jawbone from further bone deterioration, but implants can also stimulate bone growth. Giving your smile a strong foundation.
- Retain Your Natural Face Shape – The jawbone requires constant chewing stimulation from teeth to maintain its form and density. Without teeth, your jawbone starts to deteriorate about 25% during the first year, but it’s not just the bone surrounding your teeth that can be affected. Overtime your skeletal bone which creates the shape of your face takes on a sunken or sagging appearance making you appear years older. Dental implants not only stop bone loss but allows you to retain the natural shape of your face.
- Eat the Foods You Love – Dentures can limit the foods you enjoy simply because they are a temporary fix for your missing teeth. With dental implants, the titanium post and crown gives you the stability you’d experience from a natural tooth allowing you to enjoy the foods you love.
- Long-lasting Cost Effective Option – Some dental bridges can last up to 10 years with dentures lasting 5-10 years. These options have an expiration date while dental implants can last a lifetime with proper care. So why be forced to repair your smile every decade when you can have the smile you’ve always wanted last a lifetime.
It’s time you made your smile permanent with dental implants in Hartford CT. Contact Hospital Dental Group at (860)524-5194 to make an appointment today.