No dental insurance? No problem! Introducing our new in-house dental plan for students of Trinity College:
SmilePlan for Students!
For questions about SmilePlan for Students, please call (860) 969-2081
Sign up today! Our new in house dental plan features:
- Three cleanings per year
- Discounted dental fees
- No annual maximum
- No deductible
- No pre-authorization
- No wondering what insurance will pay toward your treatment
- No waiting periods
- Cosmetic dentistry included
Our plan includes:
100% Coverage of:
- New patient comprehensive exam
- Periodic exam (3 times/year)
- Limited exam (emergency – 1 time/year)
- Full mouth x-rays (1 time/3 years)
- Bitewings (1 time/year)
- Periapical (ALL)
- Pano (1 time/3 years)
- Adult cleaning (3 times/year)
- Child cleaning (2 times/year)
- Fluoride (2 times/year)
- Perio maintenance (4 times/year)*
50% Coverage of:
- Space maintainers
30% Coverage of:
- Periodontal therapy
- Crowns, bridges
- Root canals, extractions
- Dentures & partials
- Cosmetic dentistry
- And more!
Save big on these services:
- Invisalign® – $1,000 OFF
- Orthotic & TENS – $150 OFF
The HDG SmilePlan for Students** is affordable and will put you on a sustainable, easy-to-follow path to a happy and healthy smile for years to come!
Cost (per year):
- Single Student Membership – $250
- Additional Option Perio Plan – $100
*Additional Perio Plan available
**Must be currently enrolled to Trinity College
Membership is easy! There are no ID cards or member numbers to remember! All your membership information will be kept in your electronic record.
Sample Fee Savings
|Service||Regular Fee||Discounted Fee|
|Anterior Root Canal||$1,000||$700|
|Orthotic + TENS||$1,000||$850|
- This is a dental discount plan and is NOT dental insurance. It cannot be combined with any other dental insurance.
- It is good only for Hospital Dental Group. Therefore, if you are referred to a specialist, they will NOT offer these discounts.
- Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical, care, disability, or workman’s comp type insurances are involved, this discounted plan cannot be used.
- This plan is NON-Transferable. Family members cannot be substitutes in for another family member.
- It is NON-Refundable. No refunds will be given if patient chooses not to use there dental plan.
- Rates are subject to change annually.
- Payments for services are due at time of service. If you choose to extend your payment for treatment by paying through CareCredit®, the discount is reduced by 10% due to merchant fees.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
- For orthodontic treatment, participant must remain a plan participant the entire duration of orthodontic treatment.
- Dental services only; products are not included.
- Facelift Dentures and Permanent Makeup not included.